Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scarce Commodity

Diary and calendar are hard to come by these days. Corporations have in their effort to cut cost are not longer printing diary and calender. Gone are the days when diary and calendar are given out freely as an advertising tool.

Listed below are some of my requests for calenders:

Incidence 1
A colleague of mine has given me calendar from an Optical shop. The calendar was only given on collection and when purchase was fully made.

Incidence 2
A friend of mine has purchased exceeding RM150.00 at a Pharmacy shop. When she requested for the calendar which was to be given for purchase of RM150.00, she was informed that the stock was no longer available. It would indicate that the printing of the calendar was low or alternatively the demand for it was great. Well, I would leave it to your guess.

Incidence 3
Guess what, I was on the line with an business associate when I did mention that it was difficult to obtain a calendar let alone a diary. This business asociate took immediate action to get me a calendar.

How thankful was I when I have obtained 2 calendars, one to be placed in the office and the other at home.

Something for sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment